Thursday 5 March 2015

Aventuras en Espana....Valladololid


 Wow its been soo long since my last blog post.Honestly I don't love blogging,                                

 I prefer to make videos and talk about my experiences. 

However, I think its good to share some experiences e.g. travelling, working, studying etc .             I'm going to start a Adventure/travelling segment on my blog!

So im starting a new adventure in Spain. 
I am currently in Valladololid a city an hour away from Madrid. Its known as one of                         the safest cities in Espana, plus it has a beautiful cathedral! I love it here.
Everyone speaks spanish and the 6 years of Spanish I did in school hasn't been put to use yet.
Hopefully in the next 5 months i pick up some spanish.

Its been 5 days so far and im already in love. I already have contacts for people who                   want to learn english plus I'm working with a great company (INTRAS) they                                 work with people with mental health issues and disabilities.                                                           Its great to have some first hand experience in mental health.
I went to a lovely bar with my housemate yesterday, we had sweet wine,                                         it was soo cheap (1euro) and we got biscuits aswell.                                                             Everything is so much cheaper than Dublin,                                                                                   plus did i mention the beer here is only 1.20-1.60 euros.



No comments:

Post a Comment