Sunday 12 January 2014

Mane n Tail Challenge week one 12.01.14

So I ordered some mane n tail herbal gro shampoo,conditioner and leave in therapy after watching some awesome YouTube reviews. Down below are some challenge details
Wash and deep comdition (30min) hair with mane n tail herbal gro shampoo and comditioner.
Use the herbal gro leave in therapy after rinsing the conditioner out.
Then protective style hair as desired.
After 8 weeks I will do a quick hair length check, of the diferent sections of my hair and see the results.
I will post pics down below of my current hair lenght in different areas of my hair :) mwah



3 comments:

  1. I used the conditioner and didn't like the protein content

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really, I used it twice so far so not sure of the results, did it help your hair grow ?

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so luscious and long! x

    ReplyDelete