Saturday 14 December 2013

Sugar Scrub

Hey guys been a while since my last blog!

Well im back with a face and body all natural amazing scrub. Sugar is an all natural exfoliator, cleanses and removes dead skin, Lemon juice one of my fav natural ingredients removes dark spots, brightens the skin and gives you that youthful glow :).

The other oils I used are optional, Jojoba oil is great if you have oily skin and it contains sebum which our skin naturally produces, and Lavender oil smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling soft and nourished.

This sugar scrub can be used for your face, body and lips!
I plan on using this scrub twice a week for 6 weeks. I guess I can call it the sugar scrub challenge, Cant wait to see the end results :) Pics down below

p.s. this cost me nothing to make as all the ingredients were in my house, and I used them all :)

Ingredients down below:

Raw Brown Sugar
Lemon
Jojoba Oil  (optional)
Lavender oil (optional)



Remember to follow my blog If you like this post :)

Comment below or contact me for any questions you may have :)


No comments:

Post a Comment